We offer guided tours, where you will cycle in a group, guided by one of our experienced tour guides. These groups ride four times a week, every day you will discover a new piece of Mallorca.
A summary of all advantages:
- It is very motivating to cycle in a group at your own level.
- We always stay together: the group motivates each other, so the harder parts of the track feel like a positive challenge.
- If you have a technical break down or an accident, you can be helped right away.
- You will not get lost at the island.
- The tour guides know the best routes, with only a little traffic.
- Every route is suited for your level.
- The tours take place at Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- The tours leave at the Service Centre in Grupotel Taurus Park
- Departure times are between 09:00 and 10:00
- Every guided tour costs €5,- p.p. with Full-Service
- Without Full-Service a guided tour costs €20,-
The Cappuccinogroup is for the more or less unexperienced cyclists, who enjoy the surroundings, the fresh air and also enjoy to take a coffee at a terrace.
- Distance of the daily track: 30 - 50 km
- Average speed: speed is adapted to the level of the group
Fun Easy group:
The guests who cycle in the fun easy group enjoy the physical activity, the landscape and the nice atmosphere in the group.
- Distance of the daily track: 60 - 80 km
- Average speed: 16 - 22 km/h
The hobby group is for the cyclist with a good basic condition, who seeks a bit of recreational challenge.
- Distance of the daily track: 90 - 110 km
- Average speed: 20 - 24 km/h
The guests who choose for our tour group, are in a good physical health and have some training ambition.
- Distance of the daily track: 110 - 130 km
- Average speed: 23 - 28 km/h
The speed group is for fast cyclists, who like to ride on an ambitious speed and want to go for the highest level.
- Distance of the daily track: 120 - 140 km
- Average speed: 25 - 32 km/h
Tours per week
In autumn 2016 and spring 2017, some guided tours will be changed and routes will be altered. These alternations will be updated here.
|Monday||Cala Pi - Llucmajor||65km||Cala Pi - Llucmajor||65km|
|Thursday||Pina||80km||Santa Maria del Cami||80km|
|Friday||Sa Rapita||80km||Sa Rapita||80km|
|Monday||Sa Rapita - Porreres||95km||Colonia St. Jordi||100km|
|Monday||Porto Petro- Cala D'or||130km||San Salvador||130km|
|Friday||Sineu Petra||130km||Can Picafort||130km|
|19-9 t/m 25-9|
26-9 t/m 2-10
|3-10 t/m 9-10|
|10-10 t/m 16-10|
|17-10 t/m 23-10|
|24-10 t/m 30-10|
|06-02 t/m 12-02|
|13-02 t/m 19-02|
|20-02 t/m 26-02|
|27-02 t/m 05-03|
|27-02 t/m 05-03|
|06-03 t/m 12-03|
|13-03 t/m 19-03|
|20-03 t/m 26-03|
|27-03 t/m 02-04|
|03-04 t/m 09-04|
|10-04 t/m 16-04|
|17-04 t/m 23-04|
|24-04 t/m 30-04|
|01-05 t/m 07-05|
|08-05 t/m 14-05|
|15-05 t/m 21-05|
|22-05 t/m 28-05|
29-05 t/m 04-06
05-06 t/m 11-06
|18-9 t/m 24-9|
25-9 t/m 1-10
|2-10 t/m 8-10|
|09-10 t/m 15-10|
|16-10 t/m 22-10|
|23-10 t/m 29-10